Remote User Testing is a technique used in user-centered design to optimize the UX (user experience) of a web project with real users. It is simple, economic and fast. By doing remote user testing, you can optimize your KPIs (key performance indicators), validate the UX design before launching your projects and support your choices with your customers. There are much more advantages!
Read the infographic: why do you need a remote user testing for your web projects, and understand how it can help you with your web project.
Recommended reading :
- How to keep visitors on your site (infographic) Hot!
- Survey results: what is your UX testing practice (Infographic) Hot!
- 10 difficulties Users meet when surfing Part II (Infographic)
- 10 difficulties Users meet when surfing Part I (Infographic)
- What is User Experience? (Infographic) Hot!