To evaluate and measure the performance of websites, web marketers or webmasters use analytics with defined KPI (key performance indicators), such as sessions, bounce rate, unique visitors, conversion etc. With analytics, it's easy to understand what happens on your website. But is it enough? We are far from a good understanding of users behaviours. We need to know WHY it happens like that, in order to understand visitors and optimize the conversion rate.
Ideally, we only want analytics based on convertible visitors, in such case, we could understand their behaviours. Read the infographic: Go beyond analytics. See how we can understand the WHY behind analytics.
Recommended reading :
- How to keep visitors on your site (infographic) Hot !
- Survey results: what is your UX testing practice (Infographic) Hot !
- 10 difficulties Users meet when surfing Part I (Infographic)
- 10 difficulties Users meet when surfing Part II (Infographic)
- What is User Experience ? (Infographic) Hot !